Ha Ha Ha ! Hi everyone , long time no c !Yesterday had taken my test for the undang-undang !
I passed ! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha....
At least, I m not wasting my 4 hours there .... sitting down there and waiting my name to be called.....
Dam sien lah, waiting there, nothing to do.....
By the way, meet some new friends there....
A guy named Nicholas, he just went back from Penang last year....
Now waiting to go to college and study English (Linguistic) I think....
Another lady is a very rich lady....
but she is so young....
her husband is an American.....
and.....
she belanjar us makan yesterday afternoon....
LOL......zzz.......
And.....
waited until around 5.30 p.m.
finally my name was called.....
"Chan Kai Sze, PC 12 ! "
I finished in around 30 minutes....
so scare to click the result button....
Luckily ,I passed !
and the guy also passed....
but, only two of us passed....
other all failed.....
someone of them felt like crying....
waited so long and FAILED !
No choice....
cannot help.....
just wish them good luck next time.....

Then, reached home around 7.00 pm....
OMG !
2.00 pm went there and 7.00pm only can reached home !
5 hours just for the 45 minutes test !
.......................
and
received this letter....
and inside got the gold card(or dun know what inside lah).....
so shiny....
99.99 k gold !
LOL.... joking....
if it is 99.99k pure gold ah.....
I.......
will......
dun know what to do ........
and dun tell others pls....
if not they will come and rob me !
~Okay~
! Gong Xi Fa Cai !
to everyone...
and my angpau....
thank you...
~see ya~











Post a Comment