My Birthday cake....
Parents bought for me one....
This year 's birthday....
A bit sad....
like last year.....
Only a few of them remember my birthday....
Ming Key(my kei jie), shuang yuan, koh(dun noe whatever him is really remember or not), Rafiq (my personal senior when i was pcp), wesha , natasha, michelle, kevin, chris low....
Thanks for remember my birthday,
Not like someone....
Only remember their 'friends' birthday.....
U know who am i talking.....
Heh !
Even when u all met me the next day,
still no one remember my birthday....
this is what I always say lah....
Friendship is like 'Friendshit'....
Always want ppl to remember their birthday....
but they dun even remember their friend's birthday...
OHHHHHHH !
I remember....
I am not ur friends ?! Right ?!
Ya lah...
I know ....
Every time just go hang out with ur friends ....
and then give a lot of reason why that I dun know....
and only remember me....
when u all need me ....
or there are not enough ppl ....
so sad lah....
Ur friends birthday.....
always go out and sing at karaoke....
me ?
dun even have a birthday greeting...
I am not saying that I want to be treated like them....
got secret recipe.... red box....
but....
just even a happy birthday message is enough for me d....
Last year....
U all birthday sure got some event....
and me ...
dun even get a birthday message...
if it happens on u....
what will u do ?
Never mind....
this is what friendship is....
this is why every time I said...
U all dun know what is friendship is....
p/s: If u think I am back stepping u, not need to worry, I am...
If u think U are not that person I am saying, then u r not ....
Ask urself..... U know urself....
kk
logging out
Happy Chinese New Year
Hope u will have a nice day !