This is a story that i read from a book,
but u will kill after u finished reading this story !
The story start like this:
Witch: Just Screan whatever ! Just Scream ! No one will come and save you !
Princess: Whatever ! Whatever !
No one: I come and save you, princess !
I : Dont want lah, why must save you?
You: Why come and save me?I don't need you.
Why: why must I save me?
I don't: I don't need you to save me!
Me: why i need you to save me ?
I: Oh, hello me, how are you?
Hello me: someone calling me ?
Someone:i didnt call anyone...
Anyone: I didnt, u called me ?
I didnt:i didnt call anyone....
Witch: Why suddenly so many people ???
Princess: Reunion ? why didnt invite me ?
No one: So, do u still want me to save you ?
Princess: No need lah, so many people accompany me here..
Witch: All out !
All: (crying.....) why u suddenly call me out ?I did not even say a word! (run out of the house)
I did not even: A word ?
A word: you call me ?
You: lol , who call me ?
Me: so many call me, so who call me ?
Who: No, no one calls you!
No one: why suddenly come to me?
Why suddenly: Dont want, i dont want to go to me !
!@#$%^&*(O)P__)(*(_+_)(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_
I also dun know how the story goes already(make me so meesy!)
I tell you the end,
the end is,
the witch went into mental hospital d and the princess lives happily ever after with herself
LOL! Stupid Story !
Posted onSaturday, October 11, 2008 by Kensze .











Post a Comment